COVID-19 – Updates
Update – Mask Policy – 3/1/2022
Please read the quote below:
As per California Department of Public Health: effective March 1, 2022, the requirement for unvaccinated persons to mask in indoor public settings and businesses is being replaced by a strong recommendation that all persons, regardless of vaccination status, continue to mask while in indoor public settings and businesses. (for more information, click here).
- Masks indoors are no longer mandatory for vaccinated or unvaccinated people.
- Masks indoors are still strongly recommended.
How does this apply to VCSL:
- Our goal throughout the pandemic has been to keep people safe.
- We have the benefit of a large and drafty (well-ventilated) space.
- We will continue to treat everyone with respect, regardless of vaccination or mask status. Please always consider the kindest action to take.
- We will continue to joyfully care for one another.
- If potential conflicts arise, around this issue let us hold space for the third force – that which invites win/wins over compromise. There are always solutions – perhaps outdoor gatherings, additional covid-testing, respectful problem-solving, and more in the Infinite Mind of the Divine.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Rev. Bonnie Rose and the VCSL Board of Trustees
Photo by Wendell
Ventura Center for Spiritual Living
A CENTER OF LOVE...
Be Love, Share Love, Serve Love.
Sunday Celebration 10:00 AM
101 S. Laurel Street
Ventura California 93001