Classes & Workshops
New Class: Sacred Imperfection: Fall in love with your Whole life.
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
- Facilitator – Rev. Bonnie Rose
- In person: June 29 – August 3, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm.
- ZOOM: June 30 – August 4, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Fee: Priceless Pricing
- Text: Dances with Dogs – by Rev. Bonnie Rose -Available in church on June 25 or on Amazon here.
Sign up for In Person Class here.
Sign up for ZOOM Class here.
The Science of Mind Teaching tells us we are “whole, perfect, and complete.” We are. But often, the beloved ego grabs these words and imposes worldly definitions upon them. When we inevitably fall short of these ego-bound definitions, we may feel inadequate. Then we limit the fullness of love’s expression through us and for us.
What if your alleged imperfections are actually perfect? What if you could learn to love yourself no matter what?
A mystical view of “imperfection”—that is “sacred imperfection,” can help. In this class, we’ll explore mystical definitions of “whole, perfect, and complete.” We will learn to embrace our “imperfections” as perfect teachers. We’ll apply non-dual awareness to celebrate both our humanity and our divinity as we:
- Examine alleged imperfections with compassionate curiosity.
- Explore mystical non-duality as a form of deep healing.
- See how the falsely-maligned ego is an essential aspect of Divine Love.
- Discover how enhanced self-compassion blesses the cosmos.
- Plan actions steps to help us live like the Truth of Divine Perfection is true.
- Fall in love with your Whole Life.
Upcoming Classes for 2023
- Grief Circle
- Cultivating LK, etc.
- Heart Math
- Change Your Thinking Change Your Life
- Conversations with God
- Sacred Music
*Priceless Pricing –
We want to dwell in the paradox of making classes accessible for everyone while maintaining the fiscal integrity of our Center. We invite you to ask your heart to guide you to the right amount to pay for this class. Some will pay a little more, some a little less. No exchange is too large or too small. Our combined gifts converge in the currency of compassion to awaken us to enduring good for all.
In other words –
- No upfront fees – just sign up and commit to coming to class. Gift this class to yourself.
- Donate in the last class – any amount up to